Saturday, December 22, 2012

Llano's Deer

My college roomie lives in Llano, TX. She recently shared photos of the 'deer' around town that have been dressed for winter by her knitting group. It looked like so much fun that I wanted to share with you! Here are the Llano, TX deer in all their finery!

Texas Buck  

Camo Deer

Deer in Aggie Colors

Barbecue Buck

Diver Buck

Native American Buck

Bluebonnet Buck

Jacket Buck

Llano Buck

Mardi Gras Buck

Marilyn Dressed This One

And I confess this is my favorite deer of all. It just makes me smile!

Jail Buck


Blessings,
gk

2 comments:

  1. The yarn bombed deer were well received! Now we will have to undress them. Mmh

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute!!! What a fun idea :-) They do that with light poles in a town I used to live it! They basically knit around a pole and take turns so the poles end up with all different colors of yarn as well. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete