Friday, January 20, 2012

Cool Necklace

One of our fellow churchgoers, Steve, recently went on a walking tour of the Holy Land. He shared photos upon his return. It looks like an awesome tour except for the walking part! But what I want to share is the gift he brought back to his wife, Kim. This man did a fabulous job choosing this gift for his wife, at least in my opinion. It's this really unique necklace. Check it out....



Isn't it beautiful? Kim then showed me how it can be changed into a completely different necklace! Here's the altered pendant.....




I think that is just so cool. I love when I come across such unique things. I'd love to talk to the person who came up with this idea! #whydidn'tIthinkofthat

If you know of such unique things please share!!
gk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment