Thursday, February 9, 2012

2nd Installment for Flight Path KAL


This whole Knit-a-Long thing may not be a good choice for me. I like to work with a mental image of the final product. On the other hand, if my piece turns out to not be so great, then I don't really feel too responsible since I didn't know! We are getting one new bit of pattern once a week. The orange border is the latest bit. It's knit so that when you turn it under it makes this nice little picot edge. I may have to try this on the bottom of a sweater and/or on the sleeves because I really like the look.

Flight path, 2nd installment

Reverse side

The orange is really more of that dark orange on the left side in the second photo. See how the orange is folded in half and stitched together about an inch from the edge? Interesting. I really want to know what's next. I really want to know NOW. Sigh.


Blessings,
gk

No comments:

Post a Comment