Sunday, February 5, 2012

Celebration of the Heart


Every year around this time the ladies at Sunset Ridge Church of Christ (http://www.sunsetridgechurch.org/) have a day where we all meet for fellowship, singing, praying, scripture reading, a speaker and a wonderful meal. Yesterday was that day for this year and the theme was 'Reflect Christ'.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing and I am so pleased to get to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. What a blessing for me! Here are a few photos from the day.......


Greetings and fellowship

Lindy

Annice, Beverly and Susan
Lindy just got rid of a 'boot' and is wearing real shoes again!


Annice and Susan are sisters and Beverly is a retired Army spouse with LOTS of bling!!





Teri leading singing

Martha speaking
Teri led singing. She's an English teacher. She's sings beautifully.

Martha was really nervous but she did a great job. I found out she has a twin! So much to learn from everyone we know.





Ruth

Carole reflecting
Ruth is a fantastic lady. She is in her 90s and still producing amazing art work. I'd love to own several of her pieces.

I'm very pleased with the photo of Carole as it 'reflects' the theme of the day, 'Reflecting Christ'. And Carole is a special friend too. I'm so blessed to know her!

Blessings to all,
gk

No comments:

Post a Comment