Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lili


I've just guessed about the spelling but it's short for Lillian if I remember correctly. And last year I knit a sweater for a yet to be born baby. We did not know if it would be a boy or girl so I tried to knit with colors that any child could enjoy and most decidedly not 'baby' colors. Today I got to see the sweater _on_ the baby! It gave me great joy to see her wrapped in the warmth of my stitches......

The Sweater

The Baby

She even laughed!

She's a bit blurry there because she was wiggling a bit but what a cutie. Made my day!!

Blessings,
gk

2 comments:

  1. Cool sweater! I prefer non-traditional colors for infant wear. Baby pink and baby blue are pretty boring! Mmh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and the sweet smile on that baby!

    ReplyDelete